iNNovAir 82135 Particulate Respirator
- Exhalation Valve for quick release of humidity and heat
- Low breathing resistance with high filtration efficiency
- Adjustable buckle strap for extra comfort
- Protective light weight, Anti-collapse plastic mesh for extra durability
- with FM P2 Replacement Filter (72135)
- Meet EN1827:1999+A1:2009 standard
- Seamlessly welded cut
- 10 pcs. per box & 12 boxes per case
|Filter Replacement Instructions:
|Place the filter (Part B) onto the mark mesh (Part A)
|Place the valve cap (Part C) on to the exhalation valve base
|Working clockwise with the valve cap and screw onto the exhalation valve base tightly
Hold respirator in your hand az shown, with the nosepiece
at your fingertips
and the headbands hangging freely below your hand.
Place respirator under your chin with the nosepieceup.
Pull the top head-band to top back of head above the ears.
Pull the bottom headband hook and lock behind the head, below the ears. Adjust the strap length to optimum comfort.